Car Sanitization Can Reduce Your Risk Of Spreading or Contracting COVID-19
Having sanitized hands is great, however, alone, it may is not enough! Our cars are one of the high-touch surfaces we come into contact with regularly over and above that we also tend to lift people, drive our kids in them, etc. However how many of us have thought about sanitizing our vehicles? Not many of us i do not think. This is a very important aspect that has been overlooked and it is very important, for our safety and that of your families!
We Can Beat Covid-19 (corona Virus)!
We have prepared this article based on our research from various sources and we thought that we should share with you.
We know that germs and viruses breed on surfaces and we now know that COVID-19 is said to be able to remain on surfaces for up to 4-6 hrs. This is especially true for porous surfaces that can be found in the car. these are some of the areas that need special attention to and minimize you and your family’s exposure:
- Your steering wheel (including appendages) and gear selector – wash your hands/sanitize prior to handling your steering wheel, so you are not reinfecting it. “The steering wheel has four times the amount of germs found on an average toilet seat, thanks to all the cracks and crevices on the rim and spokes.” Shocking isn’t it!
- Door handles (exterior and interior) – Carry disinfecting wipes with you so that after you car has been sanitized, you keep the germs at bay, by wiping the exterior handle before you open the door and the interior handles before closing or opening your door.
- If you have a touchscreen radio – it’s best to clean that with a microfiber cloth, so as not to scratch it!
- Seats and Hand rests – pay more attention to the spaces between the seat and head rest and well as the sides of the seats
- Seat Belts – we always have to have our seat belts on! So wipe them down with a dissecting wipe before and after you use them!
We here at Car Care Click, have got you!
Some of the most effective method of disinfecting or sanitizing a car is by using foggers. The foggers produce very small droplets of the disinfectant making sure that the reach is far and beyond what the eyes can see. Some of the most effective disinfectant used in homes, hospitals and even in cars contain Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride as an active ingredient, which has been proven a braod spectrum disinfectant.
It may be wise to ensure that your vehicle is sanitized as you will bring germs into your car when you have to go for necessitated essential trips during a lockdown.
We are currently offering car interior sanitization for only R400 and we will come to your home. Book your car sanitization today for peace of mind.